Make prom one of the best events of your life through the following tips;
- Discuss early with your entire prom friends about how many of them are interested for the transportation needed during the spring season as it can be overwhelming as so many people are renting limousines for weddings, proms and etc. Booking the vehicle well before hand ensures a full reservation of the vehicle you want.
- Pick a coordinator that handles all communications and arrangements responding to limo operators well, so as to avoid any misunderstandings
- Collect money from all friends upfront before the day of the prom. Every year limo services get cancelled due to unavailability of money from some contributors to pay their share, thus parents are responsible to pay for the whole amount.
- Choose and ensure a central location for everybody to meet and do not have many spots for the limo to pick everybody up, as it adds costs to the ride. Also make sure to advise everybody to be available at the pickup spot 30 mins before the limousine arrives. Like this everybody will be ready on time while reaching at the same spot.
- As the chauffeur arrives and after his introduction he gives his business card, make sure everybody has his number, so anyone can reach him at all times. Note, there are many limousines at the prom with similarities, and there are chances of getting confused when a chauffeur is ready to take you back, but you are present in front of other limousines. Also happens is the number of calls a chauffeur gets over this confusion.
- Take pictures all around, as limousines give a great backdrop for a nice group photo. While choosing a location for snaps make sure that some locations are very busy with traffic, so it may be quite frustrating to match-up with the driver’s need.
- Pick an eating spot that does not have a long serving time that takes 2-3 hours to eat a meal. Also do not order so much that it takes time to get the food which in turns add costs to the drive. Considering parties after proms, you will not feel so hungry and all the extra stuff you bought will be placed in the vehicle’s trunk which will be forgotten by the end of night.
- Lastly and firstly actually, always be courteous to the chauffeur, as it’s his job to drive you safely to and from the event. He may not be bothering you at all, but if he asks you to slow down the music or stop fidgeting too much inside the vehicle, please do so as this hampers in the way of his driving.
So observe these tips and be truly merry from this moment
sfo airport limo service, san Francisco airport limo service, limo service san Francisco airport, limo service santa clara, santa clara limo service, oakland airport limo service, limo service sfo airport to Santa Clara, Car Service Sfo Airport, limo service San Francisco airport to San Jose, Town Car Service Sfo Airport, Car Service San Jose Airport, airport limo service San Jose, Limo Service San Jose airport, town car service san Jose